Ways to Register
You have two easy ways to register for classes.
Online through MyPima
If you are using MyPima for the first time, you must activate your account on the MyPima login page.
When you are ready to register
- make sure you are registering during registration periods.
- use the public website Class Schedules to plan your schedule
- log into MyPima
- select the Home or Academics tab
- select Register Online
If you forget your MyPima username and password, use the Forgot Username and Forgot Password links in the MyPima login page.
Walk-in on Campus
Walk-in registration is available on all campuses during the registration periods for each semester.
Hours for walk-in registration are
- Mondays-Thursdays, 8 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Fridays, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Saturdays, hours vary by campus.
Visit our campus pages for phone numbers, maps and driving directions.