Return to accessibility navigation at the top of the page.

Distance Education Students Residing Outside Arizona

Notice to Out-of-State Students Interested in
Pima Community College Distance Education Courses and Programs

State and federal laws require colleges and universities to be authorized to offer distance education in states other than their own.  PCC is authorized (or is exempt from regulation) to offer distance education in all fifty states and Puerto Rico.

If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Community Campus Student Services Center 520-206-6408.

Pima Community College is committed to offering a high quality distance learning experience to students.  Distance education students outside of Arizona that reside in a NC-SARA state are able enlist the help of The Arizona SARA Council to resolve complaints.  Please see the Arizona Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (AZ SARA) Complaint Process 

If you have a complaint against a higher education state agency responsible for state authorizations, please see the complaint process on: