Public Meeting Notices, Agendas, Supporting Materials & Minutes
The Public is invited to attend all Governing Board meetings except those portions of Board meetings that are held in executive session. Please note the procedure for public comment.
Board Meeting Resources
- Meeting Calendar
Includes a list of past and scheduled future meetings of the Governing Board.
- Agendas & Notices
Agendas for scheduled meetings. Meeting notice and agenda and any agenda modification thereto, are posted not less than 24 hours prior to the meeting.
- Board Meeting Documents & Video
Agendas, Board packets (supporting material), meeting minutes, videos and presentations.
Board packets (except for executive session supporting materials), including any addenda/modifications thereto, are posted not less than 24 hours prior to the meeting and remain posted for six months following the meeting. Meeting minutes will be posted within a reasonable time following the meeting.
Meeting video, video transcripts and meeting presentations will be posted for regular and some special meetings within a reasonable time following the meeting.
To request a reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities, a minimum of 5 business days before the event is requested. Please allow 10 days for a sign language interpreter. Contact Phone: (520) 206-4539; Fax: (520) 206-4567.
Posting of Meeting Notices:
Pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.02, notices of meetings of the Pima County Community College District Governing Board, as well as notices of meetings of Governing Board advisory committees and subcommittees, are posted on this website (see Governing Board Meeting Calendar and Meeting Information above) and are physically posted at the following locations:
- City of Tucson, Clerk's Office
- Pima County, Clerk of the Board of Supervisor's Office
- Pima Community College locations
(postings are generally accessible Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., except legal holidays)
- Community Campus, President's Office; 401 N. Bonita Avenue
- Desert Vista Campus, Faculty Center Hallway; 5901 S. Calle Santa Cruz
- Downtown Campus, Copper Room Display; 1255 N. Stone Avenue
- East Campus, 01 Building and President's Office, 8181 E. Irvington Road
- Northwest Campus, Cafeteria, 7600 N. Shannon Road
- West Campus, President’s Office, 2202 West Anklam Road
- Maintenance and Security, Break Room, 6680 S. Country Club Road
Meeting notices indicate the date, time, and place of the meeting and will include an agenda or information concerning the manner in which the public may obtain an agenda for the meeting.