Request a Transcript
An academic transcript lists your courses, grades and grade point average (GPA).
Order your official transcript online for fast, secure and easy delivery of your PCC transcript. This transcript service is offered in partnership with the National Student Clearinghouse. It is the most efficient way to order and send your transcript!
To order your transcript, you will need:
- The mailing address or email address of where you want your transcript to go. If you are sending your transcript to another college, check their Web site to obtain their address or email information.
- A major credit or debit card. Your card will only be charged after your transcript has been sent.
It’s that easy! You can receive updates via text message to track the progress of your transcript request; just enter your cell phone number when you place the order.
Transcripts can be mailed, e-mailed, or printed for pick-up at the District Office in the Enrollment Services/Registrar’s Office, B-220. If picking up at District Office, transcripts will be ready after 10:00am the following business day.
Other important notes about ordering official transcripts:
- Transcripts can still be ordered in-person by completing a Transcript Request Form at any campus Student Services Center but only if you are paying by cash, check, money order, or cashier’s check. If you are paying by credit or debit card, you will be directed to a terminal to place your order through the eTranscripts portal.
- Transcripts can no longer be ordered through fax, email, or regular mail. Do not send transcript request information including ID number, student name, or credit card number through these methods; your request will not be processed.
Requests are generally processed the following business day. Get it there faster by requesting electronic delivery of your transcript. Choose “Electronic PDF” as the delivery option when placing your order.
- $8 per transcript ordered. This includes regular mail, pick-up, or electronic PDF delivery options.
- $17 per transcript ordered when rush delivery (FedEx) is requested. FedEx does not deliver to Post Office boxes.
- International fees vary. Contact the Office of Enrollment Services/Registrar for more information.
- login to MyPima
- select the Academics tab
- select Unofficial/Official Transcripts in the Quick-Links - Academics section
- select Unofficial Transcript
Need a Replacement or Duplicate Diploma?
Lost or destroyed diplomas can be replaced. Learn how to request a replacement or duplicate diploma.