Pima has fostered partnerships with various government and recreational agencies in Tucson to create quality fitness and recreational opportunities for the college and the community.
- Fitness and Sports Science Center has state-of-the-art fitness machines and weight equipment for students enrolled in Fitness and Sports Science classes.
- The public when open may use some sports facilities, including the outdoor track, outdoor basketball court and tennis courts when facilities are open and no college activities are scheduled.
- William M. Clements Center Phase II opens in the fall 2005 for greater scheduling of Fitness and Sports Science classes.
- The center offers basketball courts, fitness equipment and a pool. The public can check with the Tucson Parks and Recreation Department, 791-5787, for hours of availability.
- Swimming pool and classrooms provide space for Fitness and Sports Science classes. The public can contact the Northwest YMCA, 229-9001, for information on general use.
- Recreational sports fields allow for baseball, softball and soccer games. The public can call Pima County Natural Resources, Parks and Recreation, 877-6000, for information.
- Fitness center houses fitness and weight training classes.
- NCAA regulation soccer and softball fields are available to the public by calling the Tucson Parks and Recreation Department, 791-4873 or 791-4870.