Catalog of Record
If you are continuously enrolled at any public Arizona community college or university you may:
- graduate according to the requirements of the catalog in effect when you first enrolled at Pima, or
- graduate according to the requirements of any subsequent Pima catalog as long as you do not exceed your department's time limit for coursework. (Students accepted to a program through a selective admissions process will be admitted under the current catalog at the time of admission to the program.)
To be considered continuously enrolled you must earn course credits every semester.
- Failure to enroll in three consecutive regular (fall or spring) semesters will break your continuous enrollment.
- Enrollment in intervening summer terms may be used to maintain continuous enrollment status.
- Noncredit, audited, failed courses and withdrawals do not count toward continuous enrollment.
If you were not continuously enrolled, you must:
- meet the graduation requirements of the catalog in effect when you re-enroll or those of a subsequent catalog
- follow the graduation requirements of the next fall catalog if you re-enroll during a summer session.