Accessing College Facilities
Pima endeavors to make all of its facilities and programming accessible to all students. Campus buildings and facilities comply with ADA standards.
In addition, access technologies are available on computers at campus Computer Commons, Libraries and other facilities.
Campuses have installed permanent assistive listening systems in certain rooms on campus. The list is given below:
- Community Campus: Community Room A 109/112
- District Office: Board Room C105
- Downtown Campus: Amethyst Community Room CC-180
- East Campus: Community Room L-101 (in process)
- Northwest Campus: Community Room A207
- West Campus: Proscenium Theatre, Black Box Theatre, Recital Hall, Community Room JG-05 (in process)
Contact any Access and Disability Resources Office for additional details.