Our student-focused counselors can help you find solutions to educational, career and personal concerns. We tap into resources both at Pima Community College and community agencies.
Contact us when you need assistance in these areas:
- find a career
- select a major and classes
- write a résumé
- search for jobs
- study habits and test-taking
- memory and concentration
- time management
Referrals for Personal Challenges
We can help with referrals for these areas:
- substance abuse
- sexual abuse or assault
Immediate Crisis Support
- Safety or Medical Emergency: Dial 911 in the United States
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1.800.273.8255 (toll-free)
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1.800.799.7233 (toll-free)
- Crisis Counselors Call Center: 24-hour crisis line - 1.800.273.8255 (toll-free) or Text "ANSWER" to 839863
Selected Online Resources
Find help dealing with suicide prevention, drug abuse and mental health. It's available to anyone who has enrolled at Pima College in the last three years.
Tap into social networking support communities that connects you with students and others faced with mental health issues.
- All About Counseling