Return to accessibility navigation at the top of the page.

Study Abroad

Interested in studying abroad?  Here are some opportunities for PCC students!

Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Program

The Gilman Scholarship Program offers awards for undergraduate study abroad and was established by the International Academic Opportunity Act of 2000. This scholarship provides awards for U.S. undergraduate students who are receiving Federal Pell Grant funding at a two-year or four-year college or university to participate in study abroad programs worldwide.

National Student Exchange

The National Student Exchange is a not-for-profit consortium of nearly 200 accredited, baccalaureate-granting colleges and universities in the United States, Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Through NSE, these member institutions provide exchange opportunities for the multitude of undergraduate students for whom an overseas experience is not appropriate, comfortable or affordable.

Study Abroad through state universities

The University of Arizona, Arizona State University, and Northern Arizona University have Study Abroad Offices that have programs available to PCC students. Go to the following websites for more information about their programs for students not currently attending their institution.


Call the International Study Office at (520) 206-6732 or email them at