Advising and counseling services are available at PCC campus locations. Visit our offices for help in choosing a major, understanding program requirements, and selecting classes toward your educational goal.
To meet with an advisor or counselor or to get immediate assistance, phone us or visit the campus Student Services Center at:
- Desert Vista Campus, Plaza Building, (520) 206-5030
- Downtown Campus, LB Building, (520) 206-7106
- East Campus, Student Center, (520) 206-7662
- Northwest Campus, Building B, (520) 206-2231
- West Campus, Santa Catalina Building, (520) 206-3210
- International Students: Contact the International Student Office at West Campus (520) 206-6732
You also can e-mail your questions. While we will try to respond to your question as quickly as possible, please allow up to 2 business days for a response.
Please note: Some advising functions such as unofficial transcript evaluation or graduation/degree progress checks are best handled in person. Check out MyDegreePlan, found in MyPima on the Academics tab, for a do-it-yourself graduation plan.
If you need immediate assistance call or visit an Advising Office.