Advising and counseling services are available at PCC campus locations. Visit our offices for help in choosing a major, understanding program requirements, and selecting classes toward your educational goal.
To meet with an advisor or counselor visit the campus Student Services Center (view hours of operation). General information, registration and other assistance are also available 24x7 at 520-206-6408 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Desert Vista Campus, Plaza Building, (520) 206-5000
- Downtown Campus, LB Building, (520) 206-7171
- East Campus, Student Center, (520) 206-7000
- Northwest Campus, Building B, (520) 206-2200
- West Campus, Santa Catalina Building, (520) 206-6600
International Students: Contact the International Student Office at West Campus (520) 206-6732
You also can e-mail your questions using the form below. Please allow up to 2 business days for a response.
Please note: Some advising functions such as unofficial transcript evaluation or graduation/degree progress checks are best handled in person. Check out MyDegreePlan, found in MyPima on the Academics tab, for a do-it-yourself graduation plan.
If you need immediate assistance call or visit an Advising Office.