Services & Equipment
- Mandatory use with ticketed performances.
- General admission only: each performance - $100
- Ticket production included with modern ticketing software system.
- 1 cashier during show included.
- Additional cashier (may be required): 3 hrs. - $60
- Located off central courtyard near Proscenium Theatre entrance.
- Open daytime hours and one hour before show time.
- Additional ticket outlets allowed with arrangement with manager.
Front of House Staff
- House manager included for performance/student matinee blocks.
- House manager for conference block: 3 hrs. - $60
- Additional house manager hours: 1 hr. - $20
- Ushers included unless otherwise arranged.
Center for the Arts Technical Staff
- Technical supervisor included.
- All other technical staff must be provided by lessee.
- Up to 3 six-foot tables included.
- Up to 6 six-foot tables: $25/rental
- Up to 15 six-foot tables: $50/rental
- Grand piano: $75/rental
- Piano tuning (if requested): $150
- Dance flooring (must provide own labor to install): $75/rental
- Band shell: $75/rental
- Orchestra risers: $75/rental
- Choral risers: $75/rental
- LCD projector: $50/day
- The CFA reserves the right to control all concessions and merchandise sales. Exceptions may be negotiated with the CFA manager by written request. This includes concessions/merchandise to be sold, costs and table needed. If approved, the user will be charged $25.
- The lessee should specify the exact location in the following way: Pima Community College Center for the Arts Proscenium Theatre (or Recital Hall, Black Box Theatre).
- Print materials shall be submitted to the Center for the Arts manager for approval.