BACK TO WORK 50+ Program
|BACK TO WORK 50+ is a free program sponsored by the AARP Foundation that connects job seekers, age 50 and older, with the information, training, support and employer access to get back into the workforce.|
Job seekers age 50 and older are eligible to participate in the BACK TO WORK 50+ program. Enrollment as a PCC student is not required to participate.
Services and Activities
We can help you:
- Explore and transition into a new career
- Update your personal marketing tools and networking strategies
- Navigate the online job application process
- Conduct a more focused and targeted job search
- Get information on in-demand jobs
- Explore and access training options to update your skills
- Receive job search coaching with strategies designed specifically for the 50+ worker
- Connect with local employers who understand the value of hiring mature workers
Continue your education
Pima offers more than 100 degree and certificate programs, career training, continuing education and noncredit courses. Classes are run in various lengths, including five, eight and 16 weeks, and are taught in different formats, including online, during the evenings and weekends to be convenient for you.
A Lifelong Learner discount of 50 percent on credit courses is available to in-state residents who are age 55 or older. Learn more about PCC's Lifelong Learner discount.