Learn about our Pima Community College community of students, educators, and supporters.
PCC is an open-admissions institution providing affordable, comprehensive educational opportunities that support success and meet the diverse needs of its students and community.
Annual Enrollment (2015-2016)
- 42,787 Credit (Reportable FTSE Headcount)
- 2,876 Non-credit (Non-Reportable FTSE Headcount)
- 45,160 Total Headcount
5,437 Adult Basic Education included in Reportable FTSE Headcount
Awards Conferred1 (2015-2016)
- 3,365 Associate Degrees
- 2,626 Certificates
- 209 Center for Training and Development (CTD) certificates
1 2016 Graduate Dashboard Report
Student Right-to-Know Report (2017)
Student Characteristics (Fall 2016)
- 52% women; 43% men; 6% unknown
- Average age: 26
- 69% part-time; 31% full-time
- Minority race/ethnicity: 54%
- 18% of courses were offered online only
A total of 185 transfer and occupational programs.
- transfer assistance
- financial aid
- career planning
- personal and career counseling
- services for individuals with disabilities.
For regular academic coursework:
- Arizona residents -- $81.50 per credit
- Non-Arizona residents -- $303 per credit for classroom courses and $213 per credit for online courses
Additional tuition rates and fees may apply.
Faculty and Staff (2016-2017)
- 292 full-time instructional and educational support faculty1
- 1,084 additional full-time employees1
- Student-to-faculty ratio: 24 to 12
12016-17 IPEDS Human Resources Report (as of 11/2016)
22016-17 IPEDS Fall Enrollment Report
The Economic Impact of Pima Community College (2013-14)
We value our partnerships with more than 85 educational and governmental institutions, more than 300 business and industry partners, and the community.
Five-member elected Board of Governors:
- District 1: Mark Hanna
- District 2: Demion Clinco
- District 3: Sylvia M. Lee, Ph.D.
- District 4: Meredith Hay, Ph.D.
- District 5: Luis Gonzales
- Lee D. Lambert, Chancellor
Non-Discrimination Policy: Pima Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation, or gender identity in employment, education, programs, services or activities.
Americans with Disability Act: No qualified individual, because of a disability, will be denied equal opportunity to employment or to an education nor will they be denied access to, participation in, or the benefits of any program, activity or service offered by the College.
For questions concerning the College's EEO/ADA/Title IX policies or discrimination complaint process, contact the College's EEO/ADA Officer, 4905-D E. Broadway Blvd., Tucson AZ 85709-1310, 520-206-4539 or the Title IX Coordinator, 4905-B E. Broadway, Tucson, AZ 85709-1100, 520-206-4973, Title9@pima.edu