Grant Resource Office
The Grants Resource Office supports our students through successfully competing for grants in collaboration with units across the District. These grants provide resources and services to students to help overcome barriers and ensure success in reaching their educational goals.
Our funding sources include federal, state and city grants, foundations and partnerships with the University of Arizona.
- Currently 45 grants are active at PCC
- $50,000,000+ in total grants ranging from $5,000 - $15,000,000
- 12,000 students served
- Employs 200 staff and faculty
- Provide student support services, curriculum development, professional development for faculty, classroom redesign and other services
Recent Grant Awards
We are proud to announce some of our recently awarded grants!
- Community Campus - Adult Basic Education (A.Z. Dept. of Education)
- Desert Vista Campus - Upward Bound (U.S. Dept. of Education)
- Downtown Campus - Upward Bound (U.S. Dept. of Education)
- East Campus - Upward Bound (U.S. Dept. of Education)
- Northwest Campus - Upward Bound (U.S. Dept. of Education)
Grants Resource Office Overview
View a presentation provided to the Pima Administrative Council.