Grant Resource Office
The Grants Resource Office supports our students through successfully competing for grants in collaboration with units across the District. These grants provide resources and services to students to help overcome barriers and ensure success in reaching their educational goals.
Our funding sources include federal, state and city grants, foundations and partnerships with the University of Arizona.
- Currently 45 grants are active at PCC
- $50,000,000+ in total grants ranging from $5,000 - $15,000,000
- 12,000 students served
- Employs 200 staff and faculty
- Provide student support services, curriculum development, professional development for faculty, classroom redesign and other services
Recent Grant Awards
We are proud to announce some of our recently awarded grants!
- Desert Vista - Education Talent Search (U.S. Dept. of Education)
- West Campus - Educational Opportunity Centers (U.S. Department of Education)
- East Campus - Hispanic -Serving Institutions STEM Program (U.S. Department of Education)
- Community Campus - OER Degree Initiative (Achieving the Dream)
- Downtown Campus - EAGER Grant (National Science Foundation/Sub-recipient with University of Arizona)
- Northwest Campus - IUSE (National Science Foundation/Sub-recipient with University of Arizona)
- Community Campus - UTC (University Transportation Centers/Sub-recipient with University of Southern California)