Reports and Statistics
Clery Daily Crime Log
Pima Community College's PCC Crime Log.
The safety of Pima Community College (PCC) students, employees and the community is of paramount importance to the College. That is why we want to share with you the 2017 PCC Annual Security & Fire Safety Report.
The report includes statistics for 2014-2016 concerning reported crimes that occurred on a campus, in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by PCC, and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from, property controlled by PCC. The report also includes institutional polices concerning College Safety and Fire Safety report for leased student housing.
The report, prepared by PCC's Police Department in compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Police and Campus Crime Statistics Act and the Drug-Free Schools and Communities Act, can be viewed at:
You may obtain a paper copy of this report by calling (520) 206-2638.
Special Report - LEMAP Review
- LEMAP Review Report - IACLEA Review by the Loaned Executive Management Assistance Program
- LEMAP Executive Summary - Prepared by Facilities and College Police
Following the publishing of the LEMAP Review report, the recommendations and findings contained in the report were discussed with the Governing Board at a study session held on August 21, 2017. This report update is submitted to provide additional clarification, address the questions raised during that study session, provide the College administration with detailed information and data, and foster discussions between the Vice Chancellor for Facilities and College Police and the Chancellor to develop recommendations for the Governing Board.
Special Report - Security Risk and Threat Assessment
- Security Assessment Report and Recommendations - Security Risk Management Consultants, LLC, December 2013
An assessment of the College's police and security operations that could impact the overall security and safety of Pima's faculty, students, staff and facilities with recommendations for improvements. Certain sections of the reports that would compromise security or safety have been redacted by the College. [accessible version]
- Threat Assessment Process Review and Recommendations - Security Risk Management Consultants, LLC, January 2014
An examination of Pima's methodology for handling incidents involving questionable student behavior and potential threats and their impact on the safety of the environment.
- Executive Summary: Security & Threat Assessment and Recommendation Reports - PCC Office of the Vice Chancellor for Facilities / College Police, February 2014
Summary of the survey and assessment conducted by Security Risk Management Consultants, LLC.
- Safety and Security Improvements: Progress Report - PCC Office of the Vice Chancellor for Facilities / College Police, October 2015
Security and safety improvement projects that have already been completed or are current projects at various stages of deployment. Also, current College Police and Security organizational structure and ongoing trainings and collaborations with other agencies.
- Safety and Security Presentation - PCC Office of the Vice Chancellor for Facilities/College Police, October 2015
Presentation by Vice Chancellor Bill Ward to the Board of Governors at the Study Session October 12, 2015
- Security and Threat Assessment - PCC Office of the Vice Chancellor for Facilities / College Police, February 2014
Presentation by Vice Chancellor Bill Ward to the Board of Governors at the regular Board meeting Feb. 5, 2014
- Safety and Security Update - PCC Office of the Vice Chancellor for Facilities / College Police, April 16, 2014
Presentation by Vice Chancellor Bill Ward to the Board of Governors at the regular Board meeting April 16, 2014
Special Report - Clery Act Review
- Executive Summary: Clery Act Review - PCC Office of the Vice Chancellor for Facilities / College Police, April 2015
Summary of the Clery Act Review conducted by D. Stafford & Associates