PCC Police Dept.
The Pima College Police Department is a fully certified law enforcement agency that provides safety and security services.
Administrative offices and the Communications Center are located at Pima's Maintenance and Security Facility. The Communications Center is staffed 24 hours a day and monitors security and fire alarms for the District and serves as a primary point-of-contact for department services.
In addition, PCC Police maintains offices at five campuses:
- West Campus
- Downtown Campus
- East Campus
- Desert Vista Campus
- Northwest Campus
Learn more about the Pima College Police Department.
- Campus Alerts / Campus Watches
- Notice of Meetings for the Pima County Community College District Public Safety Personnel Retirement Board
- Safety and Security
- Special Programs
- Reports and Statistics
- Victim Information and Assistance
- Sex Offender Notification
- Parking and Traffic Regulations
- Vehicle Impoundment Information
- Contact Us