College Strategic Plan
New 2017-2021 Strategic Plan
On May 10, 2017, the new strategic plan was approved by the Board of Governors:
- 2017-2021 Strategic Plan
- 2017-2021 Strategic Plan Lumira Dashboard (Please use Google Chrome or Internet Explorer to open the link.)
- 2017-2021 Strategic Plan Excel Dashboard (For additional assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- The new plan will be implemented using a project management approach, with goal owners forming teams, developing project plans and overseeing progress. Strategic goals will be assigned to co-owners, including an administrator, faculty member and/or staff member. This document identifies the administrative owner of each strategic goal.
2016-2017 Strategic Planning Process
- There have been recent transitions in planning at PCC, moving from a centralized approach to one that provides overarching directions supported by operational planning
- Approved planning process for 2016-2017 planning year, which leverages the Society of College and University Planning’s Planning Institute approach
- PCC has adopted an integrated system for planning and institutional effectiveness that links strategic planning, education and facilities master planning, budget processes, operational planning, operational effectiveness, academic assessment and program review.
- 2017 Futures Conference Possible Strategic Directions for Pima Community College for 2017-2020 Handout
2014-2017 Strategic Plan
- Original plan, effective July 1, 2014
- Updated plan with key performance indicators, effective May 11, 2016
- 2014-17 Strategic Plan Final Report