Student Transfer Reports
Student Transfer Reports:
- Transfer Report: Overview information on PCC students who transferred to the three Arizona public universities.
- List of four-year institutions where PCC student transfer. Where do PCC's students transfer to? This report shows how many PCC students who attended the College in five terms starting Fall 2010 transferred to any four-year institution in the U.S. within three years. It includes both new-to-higher-education students and all students who were enrolled in those terms.
- PCC to UA Transfer Student Success: Reports success of students who transferred from PCC to the University of Arizona.
- Grade distribution of PCC transfer students in classes at the University of Arizona compared to students who did not attend PCC*
- PCC Students who Enrolled at Top 50 Ranked and Top 200 Ranked Universities Report: This report shows counts of former PCC students who were enrolled between January 2013 and April 2018 in the top 50 universities and in the top 200 universities based on U.S. News Ranked Universities 2018 list. Students who enrolled in undergraduate, graduate, and professional (law and medical) schools are counted. Students are included in these lists if they were enrolled in credit courses at PCC from
Spring 2013 to Spring 2018.
AZTransfer provides summary reports from the Arizona State System for Information on Student Transfer (ASSIST) relational database containing enrollment and degree information on students attending Arizona's public universities (University of Arizona, Arizona State University, and Northern Arizona University) and Arizona community college districts. Most of the reports define a transfer student as having earned 12 or more credits. Please see the specific notes for specifications for the reports.
Key Performance Indicators: Shows how Arizona's transfer KPI's are measuring up, with charts and graphs.
Baccalaureate Degree Recipients - New Transfers
Provides 6 year trend of number of Arizona public university baccalaureate recipients in the academic year that entered the university as a PCC or AZCC transfer. Breakouts for ethnicity, gender, age, hours transferred, discipline and academic preparation.
Baccalaureate Degree Recipients with AZCC Credits:
Provides 6 year trend of number of Arizona public university baccalaureate recipients, with the number who had PCC or AZCC credits at the time of graduation and the number who entered the university as an AZCC transfer. Breakout for hours transferred.
Course Benchmark Report:
Provides a three-year average of course completion of PCC courses by discipline.
First-Year Performance of New Transfers Report:
Provides National Community College Benchmark Project (NCCBP) Survey data about students who transferred to an Arizona public university. The data includes number of transfers, average cumulative first-year GPA, total first-year credit hours and the average credit hours taken in the first year, and persistence to the next year at the same university.
Graduation Rate Report (ABOR Enterprise Initiative Metric):
Provides the number and percentage of full-time PCC transfer students that graduated with a baccalaureate degree from the university within 4 years of transfer (through the summer semester of the 4th year). Full-time means enrolled in at least 12 hours in Fall entry semester.
Institution Comparison Report:
Provides comparison of total counts on the New Transfer and Baccalaureate Degree Recipients with other urban Arizona community colleges.
Junior Year GPA Comparison Report:
This report compares the average junior year GPA of new transfers to the average junior year GPA of new freshman and non-AZCC transfers. The data includes students who were junior level with positive net hours and non-null term GPA in both fall and spring semesters of the academic year, and only data in fall and spring semesters are used in the GPA calculation.
New Freshman who entered with AZCC Credits:
Provides 6 year trend of number of entering New Freshmen to the university who have any PCC credits. Breakouts for ethnicity, gender, age, and hours transferred.
New Transfer Charts:
These trend charts show the new transfers from PCC by total, university, minority, age group, gender, and transfer hours.
New Transfers Report:
Provides 6 year trend of number of PCC transfer students into an Arizona public university. Breakouts for ethnicity, gender, age, hours transferred, and discipline.
New Transfers By Academic Preparation:
Provides 6 year trend of number of PCC transfer students into an Arizona public university by academic preparation. This report is prepared about 6 months after New Transfer Report, as community college data has a one year lag.
New Transfers Graduation Rate Reports by: Academic Load | Percent | Total
Provides number and percentage of PCC transfer cohort in an academic year that received a baccalaureate degree from any of the AZ public universities within 10 different time periods, 1 year through 10 years. Breakouts for academic load (full-time or part-time) and academic preparation.
New-to-Higher-Education Transfer Rate Reports:
Provides the number of students that are new to postsecondary education (NHE) at the community college, and the number and percentage that enrolled at an Arizona public university after 4 different time periods, 3 years through 6 years. Breakouts for general (NHE with 12+ earned hours in 1st 3 years), transfer intent (general + [transfer intent or transfer reason for attending or enrolled in a core general education course]), and transfer behavior (general + [transfer intent or transfer reason for attending] + completed a core general education course) cohorts.
Reverse Transfer Study: Number of students from 2005-06 to 2013-14 who transferred to an Arizona university with PCC credits.
* For this indicator we compare to the full University of Arizona population as we cannot separate out students who did not attend PCC. Arizona State University and Northern Arizona University (coming soon).
For more information, contact Institutional Research, Planning and Effectiveness.