The College carries out research into the enrollment characteristics of our students and their success to support institutional effectiveness, program review, enrollment management and other areas of College operations. In addition, we survey our graduating students to get their input on their Pima experience.
Dashboards organize and present information in a way that is very easy to use and read. You can use filter options to select subsets of information and the charts within the dashboards will update automatically to provide the data for the options you selected. Here, you can access the currently available dashboards. We will be adding more over time as needs are identified. If you have any feedback on these reports, requests for updated content, or would like assistance with accessibility, please email email@example.com.
How to use the Excel dashboards: Instructions
- Enrollment Trend Report: Headcount and FTSE by Semester and College-wide, updated annually after each academic year. Includes breakouts by campus and divisions.
- Summary of Student Enrollment for Fiscal Year 2017-18: Summarizes the annual unduplicated State reportable head count (number of students served) and the annual full-time equivalents (FTSE) generated by enrollment in credit classes (1 FTSE for every 30 credits enrolled) and completion of select non-credit educational programs (1 FTSE for every 640 hours completed).
- Enrollment of Recent High School Graduates: This interactive report provides information on the fall enrollment of recent high school graduates at PCC per local high school district.
Enrollment and Student Characteristics Reports:
The Enrollment and Student Characteristics reports show a summary of enrollment for each term, along with key demographic characteristics, including: race/ethnicity, gender, full/part-time status, and age groups. For access to the interactive report, those with access to Pima Reports can log into pimareports.pima.edu, navigate to the "Interactive Reports" folder, and choose the related term report in the "Longitudinal Reports" folder.
- Spring 2019 Characteristics Report
- Fall 2018 Characteristics Report
- Summer 2018 Characteristics Report
- Five-Year Longitudinal Enrollment Reports:
Academic Year | Spring | Fall | Summer | Full Academic Year (FAY "09 Term")
Student Success Reports:
- Five-Year Trend of Awards Report: This report represents awards that PCC students received during the most recently completed academic year, including certificates and degrees for credit programs, and certificates of completion awards from the Center for Training and Development. This report includes five-year trend data on awards by program area. For access to the interactive report, those with access to Pima Reports can log into pimareports.pima.edu, navigate to the "Interactive Reports" folder, and choose the "Awards" folder.
- Mission Fulfillment Progress for the Core Theme of Student Success Report
- Graduate Exit Survey Report: The results of a survey of students graduating from PCC in the most recent award year. This is updated annually.
- Perceived Barriers to Attendance at Pima Community College Report: Examines the barriers potential students who completed the application process, but either did not enroll in coursework or attend classes at PCC faced, to understand why they did not attend the College.
- Non-Returning Student Survey Report: Results from surveying former students to learn what influenced their decision to not return to PCC.
- Surveys on Student Engagement: Results for PCC from the community college engagement surveys (CCSSE, CCFSSE, SENSE).
2017-2021 Strategic Plan Dashboards:
- 2017-2021 Strategic Plan Lumira Dashboard (Please use Google Chrome or Internet Explorer to open the link.)
- 2017-2021 Strategic Plan Excel Dashboard (For assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- For more information about the College's strategic planning process, please click here.
Labor Market Information:
The PCC Programs and Pima County Job Market Dashboard visually displays valuable information relating to each currently offered academic program by:
- Expected job growth
- Potential earnings
- Who is hiring
- Education in occupations
This dashboard is intended to be updated every six months.