National Benchmarking Studies
PCC participates in a number of benchmarking studies. This provides information on the College and how we compare with other institutions. This page provides information on the studies we participate in, and provides links to the main reports.
Voluntary Framework of Accountability (VFA)
The VFA is a national accountability initiative led by the American Association of Community Colleges. The goal of the VFA is to develop measures of student success that are meaningful for community colleges. Pima participated as a pilot site several years ago and continues as a member of the project. The Arizona Community College Coordinating Council utilized the VFA to develop the state community college's 2020 Vision measures, which provide in-state comparison data.
- View the College’s public VFA profile to access an interactive dashboard of the College’s VFA measures.
- Pima Community College's 2017 Report.
- Arizona Community Colleges: Strategic Vision for 2030.
- The most recent 2020 Vision measures, including comparison data for the other state community colleges, can be found in the following reports:
- Pima Community College 2017 Strategic Vision Outcomes Report.
- Arizona Community Colleges 2017 Strategic Vision Outcomes Report.
- Arizona Community Colleges 2017 Strategic Vision Student Progress and Outcomes Data (by District) Report.
- Current and Projected Number of Credential Recipients Needed Each Year to Meet Achieve60AZ Goal (by District) Report.
IPEDS Feedback Report
The Data Feedback Report is a report that graphically summarizes selected institutional data and compares the data with peer institutions, using the information that colleges submit by IPEDS surveys.
Center for Community College Student Engagement Surveys
The Center for Community College Student Engagement has designed several surveys (CCSSE, CCFSSE, and SENSE) that address different aspects of engagement, which is an important aspect of learning and provides a measure of the College’s success. Please refer to the Student Engagement Surveys web page for more information.