Pima County Community College District Regulation
Regulation Title: Reporting of State Full-Time Student Equivalents (FTSE)
Regulation Number: RG-5602/A
Effective Date: 10/17/00
Approval Date: 10/17/00
Review Date(s): 10/14/03, 3/22/11
Revision Date(s): 10/14/03, 3/22/11
Schedule for Review & Update: Annually
Unit Responsible for Review & Update: Provost and Executive Vice Chancellor
Sponsoring Unit/Department: Provost and Executive Vice Chancellor
Board Policy Title & No.: Data and Information Sharing, BP-5602
The Chancellor delegates to the Office of Admissions and Records the responsibility for preparing and certifying official state enrollment data. Once the data are certified, the Office of the Registrar is charged with submitting the data to the Auditor General.
Three annual reports are sent to the Auditor General:
- 45th Day of the Fall Semester
- 45th Day of the Spring Semester
- End of the Year, as of the 30th of June
The College will ensure—
- Accurate student registration and student enrollment certification.
- Complete and accurate electronic student records.
- Appropriate interpretation of State statutes and regulations on the reporting of FTSE to the State of Arizona.
- Accurate, complete, and timely retrieval of appropriate student enrollment information from the College information system.
- Timely transmittal of accurate FTSE data.
The Chancellor likewise delegates to the Office of Admissions and Records the responsibility for developing and following a Standard Practice Guide for reporting FTSE to the State of Arizona.