Read the Executive Search Profile for chancellor. [PDF]
Apply for the position through the Association of Community College Trustee’s (ACCT) website: www.acctsearches.org. ACCT is the firm hired by the PCC Board of Governors to assist in the extended search for the new chancellor.
Just the facts...
The Board of Governors, elected by Pima County voters, sets policy for PCC. The Board employs a Chancellor to run district-wide operations.
As Chief Executive Office, the Chancellor oversees:
- 6 campuses, 3 learning centers, an education center and 2 administrative sites
- services to more than 66,000 credit and noncredit students annually
- 172 transfer and occupational programs
- over 1,200 full-time employees and 1,400 adjunct faculty
- an annual budget of $300 million dollars
- partnerships with more than 85 educational and governmental institutions and more than 300 businesses
View video of the College's campuses and centers through the College Video webpage.