The following degrees and certificates have been accredited, approved, endorsed, or certified by specialized agencies. Those marked "CTD" are clock-hour, non-credit certificates.
These program-level certifications are conducted by external agencies appropriate for each discipline and are in addition to College accreditation.
Documentation for each program is available from the PCC Program Services Office, 520-206-4901.
- Early Childhood Studies AAS
- Elementary Certification - Post-Degree Certificate
- Secondary Certification - Post-Degree Certificate
Medical Assistant Program
Medical Laboratory Program
Machine Tool Technology
- Nursing AAS
- Practical Nurse Certificate (ADN-PN Option)
- Practical Nurse Certificate (CTD)
- Nursing Assistant Certificate (Desert Vista, West and Pascua Yaqui)
- RN Refresher Certificate (CTD)
Public Safety Programs
- Emergency Medical Technology (EMT) Certificate
- Emergency Medical Technology - Paramedic AAS
- Fire Science Academy Track Certificate
- Fire and Emergency Services Higher Education AAS
- Law Enforcement Academy Certificate
Radiologic Technology Program
Respiratory Care Program
Surgical Technology Program
Therapeutic Massage Program