PCC Foundation Scholarships
Welcome to STARS Online, the Pima Community College Foundation’s web-based scholarship application program.
The STARS On-Line scholarship application gives you access to over 50 scholarships for Pima Community College. Once you complete the application, STARS will provide a list of scholarships that best match your profile. Please read each scholarship's requirements carefully and do not apply for scholarships you do not qualify.
The deadline for Amigos de Pima and Rosemont Copper scholarships is April 25th, 2014.
Applications for most scholarships are due May 30, 2014. Unofficial transcripts (academic record) or a copy of your GED diploma must also be received by the Pima Community College Foundation by that date. Applications without unofficial transcripts or GED diploma are not considered. Mail your transcripts to PCC Foundation, 4905 E Broadway Blvd, #C-252, Tucson,AZ 85709-1320; email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or fax to 520-206-4648.
If you are a New User, register by clicking the "Start Here" button. If you have completed a STARS application in the past, you may update it and apply for new scholarships by entering your user name and password. If you have forgotten your user name, call the PCC Foundation office at 520-206-4646.
Notification: Students will be notified about scholarships they do and do not receive via email.
Please check back to this page frequently as new opportunities may be added.
Some organizations offer scholarships through a separate application. Click on the links below to retrieve the applications.
- High school students who will be graduating in 2014 and pursuing an interest in automotive technology are encouraged to apply for the Jim Click Automotive Team Scholarship. Deadline is February 28, 2014.
- AAUW Casas Adobes Branch offers Joyce Strothmann Scholarships of up to $1700 to outstanding female students who have returned to college after a break of at least four years. Deadline is March 14, 2014.
- Grainger Tools for Tomorrow Scholarship Program offers scholarships to students in their final year of study in a technical education program. Students must be enrolled full-time (12 credits), and preference is given to military veterans and those in Public Safety programs. Deadline is March 20, 2014.
- The Freeport-McMoran Copper & Gold Foundation is offering a scholarship in the amount of $2000 to a student at Pima Community College for the 2014/15 academic year. Deadline is March 28, 2014.
- PFLAG and the Alliance Fund of Community Foundation for Southern Arizona team up to offer several $1000 scholarships to LGBT students (high school, undergraduates, and graduate students) that will be attending Pima Community College. Deadline is March 31, 2014.
- PlumbersStock.com offers scholarships to students studying HVAC, Plumbing, and Construction Management. Deadline is March 31, 2014.
- The American Association of University Women, Green Valley Branch offers $1000 scholarships to female students who are returning to college. Deadline is May 31, 2014.
- The Console & Hollawell, P.C. offers a $500 Legal Assistance Scholarship to high school seniors, college students, and law students who are pursuing degrees or certifications in paralegal studies, legal assistant, court reporting, or other law related programs. Deadline is July 15, 2014.
- The Metal Art Studio offers an art design contest and corresponding scholarship to any graduating high school senior planning to major in art as well as any college student currently enrolled (full or part time) in an arts program in the U.S. Deadline is August 31, 2014.
- T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® Arizona offers scholarships to improve the quality of early childhood care and education experiences for young children and their families. Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
If you have questions, please call the PCC Foundation at 520-206-4646.