Who Can Apply
At Pima we believe that a high quality, affordable education enables people to pursue their dreams, expand their understanding, and create their own future. Everyone is welcome to apply to Pima.
Students who meet one or more of the eligibility indicators below, and select a program of study leading to a degree or certificate, will be classified as degree-seeking students:
- You graduated high school or earned your GED (Prepare for your GED through Pima's Adult Education Program)
- You have completed an Arizona General Education Certificate, or higher, at an accredited post-secondary institution.
- You are transferring to Pima from an accredited college or university and can demonstrate successful completion of Math and Writing college coursework comparable to PCC’s MAT 086 and WRT 100.
- You are able to demonstrate evidence of potential success via Compass assessment or standardized test results.
- You are a current high school student, at least 16 years of age, and you have received permission from your school and parent(s) or legal guardians to pursue your education at Pima through the Dual Enrollment program.
- You are below 16 years of age and have received permission from you parent(s) or legal guardians to attend Pima. Students under 16 will have additional admission and registration requirements.
How to Apply
Find answers to your questions with our admission FAQ resource.
And if you still have questions, you can always contact us.
Curious about how transferring PCC courses to the University of Arizona, Arizona State University, or Northern Arizona University will be effected if PCC is placed on probation status with the HLC? Visit our accreditation page for more information.