The District Finance Office supports the College’s vision, values, mission, goals, and College Plan by providing financial services to the College and its stakeholders.
Please use these links to access District Finance Office resources:
Reports & Budget
- News Release, Monday, June 4, 2012: PCC 2013 Property Taxes: Most Homeowners to Pay Less
- News Release, Tuesday, May 24, 2011: PCC to Request Less in Property Taxes; Homeowners to Benefit
- Understanding Property Taxes
- Property Tax Oversight Commission, Tax Levy Letter, FY 2013
- Moody's Aa1 Bond Rating, May 2013 - College Press Release
- Standard & Poor's AA Bond Rating, May 2010
Pima Community College
District Finance Office
4905 E Broadway Blvd.
Tucson, AZ 85709-1265
Phone: (520) 206-4773
Additional offices can be contacted by using the departmental phone directory.