The College’s 2014 strategic planning process has begun with
- Gathering data on the economic, political and sociocultural landscape at the local, regional and national level
- Examining strategic plans from a wide range of organizations
- Soliciting input from Campus employees
The 2014 Futures Conference, held on February 18, 2014, provided an opportunity for community and college employees to help build Pima’s strategic direction.
Documents from the 2014 Futures Conference:
- Potential Strategic Directions
- Summaries of Documents used to Prepare Potential Strategic Directions